| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv in November is a little cool at 8.2 °C (46.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 91.2mm (3.6in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:30 long with an average length of 10:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv:
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) N
- Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa - 144.2 kms (89.6 miles) N
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NW
- Waverly, Oh, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) WNW
- Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa - 31.6 kms (19.6 miles) NW
- Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv, Usa - 82.8 kms (51.5 miles) W
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 53.7 kms (33.4 miles) SW
- Wellsburg, Wv, Usa - 188.8 kms (117.3 miles) NNE
- Spencer, Wv, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) NE
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 137.7 kms (85.6 miles) ENE
- Glenvilleene, Wv, Usa - 91.5 kms (56.8 miles) NE
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 162.5 kms (101 miles) ENE
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) ESE
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 119 kms (73.9 miles) ESE
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 77.4 kms (48.1 miles) SSE
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) SE
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) SE
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 160.9 kms (100 miles) SSE
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 160.9 kms (100 miles) SSE